Who we are
Welcome to the London Central and North West Maths Hub, led by The St. Marylebone CE School.
The geographical area we aim to cover comprises the London Boroughs of Westminster, Camden, Islington, Brent, Harrow, Barnet and Ealing.
Among our key, strategic partners are the following:
- MEI – Mathematics in Education and Industry
- Advanced Mathematics Support Programme (AMSP)
- St. Vincent’s Catholic Primary School, Westminster
- St. Dominic’s RC Sixth Form, Harrow
- Swiss Cottage Teaching School Alliance, Camden
- Camden Primary Partnership, Eleanor Palmer TSA
- Compton TSA, Barnet.
- Harrow Partnership TSA.
- Islington EGA TSA
- Westminster Diocese of London Education
What we are doing
The London Central and North West Maths Hub currently has a number of projects it is working on, which include:
- Delivering courses on transferable elements of findings from Shanghai Research project to school leaders and class teachers.
- Delivering the national Teaching for Mastery initiative at both Primary and Secondary.
- Developing subject knowledge for Primary staff.
- Developing subject knowledge of GCSE and post-16 with MEI.
- Supporting schools deliver the new post-16 Core Maths Qualification.
How to contact us
- Hub Maths Lead - Dan Chandrakumar
- Hub Maths Lead - Jenny Laurie
- Hub Primary Mastery Lead - Natalie Stevenson
- Hub Senior Lead - Peter Jordan
- Maths Hub Administrator - Helen Hall
- Or contact us all at one go info@mathshubL2.com.
If you would like your email address added to our list, so you can receive updates about our work, click the button below, and complete the short form.Join our mailing list