The Shanghai teachers who spent November in partner schools in each of the Maths Hub areas have now gone home. But the research and development work, within the England-China strand of the Maths Hubs programme, continues. Each Maths Hub has a Work Group to take this forward for the rest of the school year and beyond.
The experience of working alongside a Shanghai teacher in an English classroom significantly advanced the thinking of the maths teachers here, both about their own practice and about possible school-wide changes.
- Rachel Collander-Brown, Southfields Academy
- Elizabeth Bridgett, Kings Norton Girls School
- Craig Jeavons, Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
- Jill Borcherds, Nobel School
- Josette Arnold, Lord Derby Academy
- Aidan Hogan, St Marks Catholic School
See and hear the English maths teachers talking about their experiences on our exchange videos page.